The IMC Headset for open face and modular helmets features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the intercom/music system on a BMW Motorcycle at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take. This kit includes a boom microphone for ¾ helmets but can be used with full face helmets as well. The HS-B130 provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty. This product is also compatible with 6 pin CB radios.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable functionality. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The special noise cancelling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip. Works with the BMW 6 pin system and 6 pin CB radios.
- Directional noise cancelling boom microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication
- No helmet modifications required for installation, boom microphone works well with all types of helmet
- Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud, clear audio for intercom
- Superior quality, the product is backed by a two year warranty
- Speakers: Stereo speakers flat panel metal casing 6mm in depth
- Microphone: Flexible noise cancelling boom microphone
- Cable: Two piece coiled cable with firewire connector. Length up to 100cm
- Connector: 6 Pin lower cable