The HS-V110 headset from iMC Motorcom features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the intercom/music system on a can-am Spyder at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take. This kit includes a soft microphone designed to be used EXCLUSIVELY with full face helmets. The HS-V110 provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable functionality. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The soft microphone comes with double sided tape to affix the slim microphone inside a full face helmet. This microphone provides excellent noise cancellation and provides clear communication to speeds in excess of 100 kilometres per hour, making this a must-have for your next trip.
- Full face soft microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication
- No helmet modifications required for installation, soft microphone works well with all types of full face helmet
- Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud, clear audio for intercom
- Superior quality, the product is backed by a two year warranty
- Speakers: Stereo speakers flat panel metal casing 6mm in depth
- Microphone: Full face soft, noise cancelling microphone
- Cable: Two piece coiled cable with firewire connector. Length up to 100cm